Meditec Company profile
Sam-On (Meditec) is a family owned pharmaceutical manufacturer engaged and specialized in development, production, distribution and marketing of pharmaceuticals (Rx and OTC), special nutritional supplements and medical devices.
Sam-On (Meditec) is a fully integrated company possessing active R&D, manufacturing , registration and regulatory affairs, marketing ,sales and nationwide distribution capabilities ,in house.
- 1946: Established by Pharmacist Tzvi Zolotariov in Tel Aviv.
- 1952: New manufacturing site for tablets, oral liquids,
- 1962: New manager-Arieh Zolotariov, the founder’s son.
- 1964: Relocation to Bat-Yam-new pharmaceutical plant.
- 1964: Company produces a wide range of both Rx and OTC drugs for the Israeli market
(Broncholate, Calmanervin and other brands).
- 1986: Third generation starts to get involved in the company’s activities.
- 1986: New drugs (like Kalbeten) are launched
- 1996: Special nutritional supplements are launched.
- 2002-4: Company completes organizational restructuring, designs a business strategy,
and establishes development policy for the upcoming years
- 2002-4: Company assumes a new organizational identity.
The Meditec trademark becomes the company’s name for marketing and commercial purposes.
- 2004: Company is led by joint general managers: Zviki and Eyal Zolotariov.
- 2005: Launch of new nutritional plant in Caesarea-Medicure Technologies
- 2008: Launch of new pharmaceutical manufacturing
site in Bat-Yam.
- 2008: Launch of medical devices manufacturing site in
- 2012: Launch of sterile medical devices manufacturing site in
Sam-On (Meditec)‘s diverse line (over 50 finished registered products) consists of branded OTCs, branded ethicals, branded food supplements , generics and medical devices.
Sam-On (Meditec) specializes in developing and manufacturing OTC drugs containing unique formulations/combinations with an added medical value( including natural or herbal ingredients).
Sam-On (Meditec)‘s portfolio includes broad therapeutic categories such as cardiovascular, gastroenterology, gynecology and women’s health, respiratory , diabetes and CNS disorders.
Our products are market leaders in their therapeutic categories and have driven growth of the company every year.
Sam-On (Meditec) is committed to maintain high quality production standards.
Sam-On (Meditec) operates in accordance with the Israeli Ministry of Health’s GMP standards and maintains an ongoing quality control system throughout all of the development and production processes.
Facilities are ISO 9001 & GMP & ISO 13485 approved
Sam-On (Meditec) aims to maintain and expand innovative , high quality portfolio of products (self-manufactured or imported) for physicians, pharmacists, patients and consumers for the treatment of various medical conditions and better quality of life.
Our mission is to achieve profitable long term growth through:
- Identifying new market opportunities and introducing new products to the local market (self-developed or imported).
- Identifying and developing sales opportunities for the current and future portfolio internationally
We are interested in:
*In-licensing of generic pharmaceuticals (all therapeutic areas).
*In-licensing of niche products and special generics(with little generic competition) aimed particularly at the Israeli hospital market (injectable /sterile forms).
*In-licensing of certified CE medical devices within the above mentioned therapeutic areas.
*In-licensing of special value added food supplements and nutraceutical combinations for the treatment and prevention of diseases (same and other therapeutic areas).
*In-licensing of branded ethical pharmaceuticals to enlarge our existing portfolio. We are looking for ready-to-market products within the above mentioned therapeutic areas.
*Out-licensing of our branded food supplements (especially for diabetes).
*Out-licensing of our medical devices.
*Contract manufacturing services of food supplements, production complying with GMP regulations, either in bulk or in ready-to-market form (small to medium batch sizes, private label).
Please contact our business development department :
Phone – 972-3-5555725
Fax – 972-3-5555747